28 January 2008

nausea, insomnia

Saturday night I could not sleep. Toss. Turn. Ache. Repeat.

At 1030am yesterday, I found sleep, filled with nightmares? until 330pm.

I have been awake ever since.

I made cinnamon rolls at six am. At 7am we were off to Sprout's physical therapy, and by 9am she was at school

I made some calls about housing, and my budget. The news was favorable-ish.

There are two houses we've peeked in the windows of that have us pretty excited. House A is our favorite.. great yard, same school district, same distance to all of Sprout and I's docs etc. House B is across the street from historic sites and has a wheelchair ramp already built to it. A nice one.

I made calls on both, and now I have an appointment in one hour and twenty five minutes to see House A.

I'm way. way. way t0o excited.

I bet SProut's chair won't fit in the bathroom or something.

I'm hoping, that maybe, just once.... things come together for us.

Wish us luck.

No comments: