26 January 2008

Mango Madness


I managed to take a nap today, that encompassed most of the afternoon. Sprout was busy with her video games, and the pup, the hottie film stud and I crashed until around two. Then it was up, at 'em, showering and heading out to pee (ok, only one member of the household peed outside).

We went out today and drove by a couple more houses. I have found two that I am really interested in, perhaps I will post some photos later.. then dinner from Jimmy Johns. Sprout came home to take a bath and HFS and I went to the grocery mart. Organic green tea with ginger rocks my world.

Ive been suffering from ridiculously dry skin lately on my legs, and lamenting the fact that Buffy from LUSH is a little out of my price range right now. Tonight at HyVee I found a "Lotion Bar" in the organics section. This bar is manufactured by a company from Ralston (the next town over- YAY for buying local) called "It's all about bees". We bought some of their honey as well.

This lotion bar says it has "concentrated moisturizing with natural oils, butters and beeswax for your roughest, driest skin, including hands, feet, elbows and knees". You use it similar to one of LUSH's massage bars, rubbing the solid bar across your dry skin. For best results you then massage it into your skin allowing extra time for it to absorb.

My skin feels amazing and smells yummy. This could be love.

After we got all settled in for tonight's Torchwood season premier, I sat down with my blankie and my knitting buddy Elvis. I finished the right sleeve of the demon mango baby sweater, and now I'm down to the left sleeve and the finishing whatnots. I can't wait for this nightmare to be over.

No comments: