14 January 2008

I've been posting some minor details of my many half-finished projects over on Ravelry . Tomorrow I am going to take some pictures of my half assed finished goods and finish loading my current WIPs. I also am going to be trying to get myself down to 2-3 WIPs at any given time.

Friend me over there if you want : rockwafflestitch

Since my illness/ diagnosis' last spring I've had serious trouble keeping track of anything, or keeping focused on anything for any period of time. Oh, and that random feeling drunk then passing the fuck out thing. It makes it hard/ awkward to leave the house... as I never know when I'm going to have an attack... Add that to my heart and my back... (and the fact that I lost my health insurance effective January 1, 2008) things have been booming awesome around here lately.

Anyway, about my yarn and WIPs... once I get a handle on my projects and stash... I intend to utilize some of my excess 'space bags' and smoosh my yarn and fiber down until I move to some place with additional storage.

On that note... I have begun looking for a new place to live. Specifically a 3 bedroom ranch style home with a place to put a garden, doorways/ halls wide enough for Cait's chair, and a bathroom she can maneuver about in. Oh, and in the Papillion-Lavista school district.

Wish me luck on that one.

No comments: